The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Black Woman

In My Life I've missed you Black Woman
The Strength The Blackness
The 100% Roots Deep Chocolate Black Woman
I'm drawn to your shadow Black Woman
please accept one of the lost tribesmen
My name is his name "AHKMEL"
Descendant of Hebrew, My faith
You I want to exercise
my universe with Black Woman
Your Hands Your Instruments, Your Voice
I would love to hear you sing Black Woman
so you can free my victimized attraction
Myself negligence to maintain
Your eyes contact, Love captured no longer
can I refrain My Queen I beg of you to
ease my pain The linear the 90 degrees
multiplied by 4
I believe this feeling
I've experienced before - Black Woman
That velvet painting zodiac 69 Cancer man
patiently waiting at your front door - Black Woman
Grand now as I stand now
Proud to a man now
How Beautiful - Black Woman
Side by Side Your front My front - Black Woman
Neutral nurturing the essence
My 5 point underlined by the 5%
as each Black Woman is the beginning
to the beginning of another Black Woman
so as a Black Man it is
My duty to Respect, Honor and Protect

My Black Woman

No comments: