The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My GooseHead Bracelet

If you had what I really needed
Then why would I run away,
you see your mommy's the dearest
So the hell with Faye
cause she's Dunaway
Fell off the wagon
Band left without her
You took the place of now
I got you screaming louder
Around your rosey I sniff then I duck
Crouch down before I eat your goose
Best to be loose
Cause tonight is not the night
For me to ride the caboose,
So choo choose your lip
And mouth positioning
You wasn't listening
I hear you still bitchin in
The room that you couldn't fit in
haven't even came in
Woman take your time
Stop thinking you enslaving
this man aint about misbehaving
Just representing the extra innings
Can you handle it
Without all the fat lip
Reprimanded punishment
Just cast out if I hear out
The wrong name coming out you mouth
Word! With no respect
putting you back in check
with my life potion you wear
now around your neck
leaving you wondering
about that name you didn't see on

My GooseHead Bracelet

No comments: