The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Every Need

Congratulations to you
for it is you
I wake now
with the thoughts of me achieving you,
I no longer count to two
because I've become one - one mind
one love Brooklyn shining on your reason
your move and your smile beautiful,
like the texture of your body
smooth my touch yearns for your
obsessions without the aggression
I've learned my lessons,
My Love It's all about transgression
my pain your smile healed now forever,
where have you been all of this time?
GOD SENT from him receiving blessings
after blessings demonstratively gratefully
showing unconditional attention
Aware of only you in my life admittance
never hesitant like taxi cab confessions
I speak freely about how you tend to

My Every Need

No comments: