The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Life

Today is the day for my life
to become yours,
Will you be my girlfriend?
Remembering that question being
the only question a girl wanted to hear
now things are different blood
must be shed to prove that I am serious
or I have to have more than
I can leave this world with - why is this?
I just want you to be my girl
someone that can claim me
as a part of her world
say my name with out playing games
mentality construed with new rules
now I have to have something to prove
to convince it's not only about
the hair cut now or the nice smile
I just want you to be my girl
I want to write love letters only to you
I want to see you smile
as I walk next to you
there is no need to decide if I'm wrong
or right as I strive to keep your heart
pumping today resting your thoughts
sleeping in the afternoon
just so you can daydream at night
please cherish the day
before I disappear from out of your life
where there would be no more
expressing myself to you everyday
no more first class non-stop flights
into my heart, my soul and

My Life

No comments: