The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Friend

This poem is sort of a reincarnation
Of the smoothest sort
I think back to each day
Of how I met you
Very collectively innocent You I
As I must admit
That at this time
A lot was on my mind
I wanted to love you
As I thought about it
As heavily as the thought
Of you lying next to me
I couldn't wait to get you alone
Couldn't you tell
Or did it ever cross your mental
One thing I knew I had to do
Was to take you by the heart
Hold you tight while introducing to you
my gentle approach
not rushing my lips
to the softness of your throat
Infatuated I was
In love I was
Rushing myself to fall into with you
Just because you were
Everything I wanted at that time
Plus being beautiful
Always adds to the natural feeling
I usually have towards someone
As appealing as you
I smile now because we smiled then
Taking this time right now
To let you know
You will always be that woman
I'll be happy to call

My Friend

No comments: