The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Just For My Baby


Taking this time right now
to explain my feelings
to you and your future interest
I do want to be apart of your life
a very special addition
to your days and nights
as the courage I maintain
keeps a forever sparkle in my eyes
I want to continue believing in you
I need your help when it comes to
expressing to me how you want to feel
at the times you are with me so real
you see loving you unconditionally
is a very easy thing for me
But how about you?
I would love to be that only man for you
wishing that you can tell
by the way I keep approaching you
Very beautiful MY BABY
that at times leaves me
and my thoughts vulnerable to express
all of everything that I can offer to you
the traditional marital vows
I compose sometimes poetically
due to stored love that I have fallen into
the first day I met you
the visions of holding your hand
while we walked and talked
in route to your building
my dreams now becoming true
because of your patience
you so far have shown me
allowing me time
to speak my mind
similar to this poem
as I composed it today

Just For My Baby

No comments: