The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

After I Came through

Your experience is my experience
Like those white boys in
That movie deliverance
I won’t tell if you make it
Syke I am just playing
I was there when them niggas
Had you naked
Bucked naked squealing
Like a pig and shit
Shit was funny and shit
Had you acting mad different and shit
What you gonna do now
Call a psychiatrist so he can
Disfigure your mind and shit
Fucked up from the butt up
Nothing left no dignity
No self respect backwards intellect
I bet you feel like killing and shit
To feel good about your experience
Which is now my experience
That I sometimes laugh about
To myself then sometimes out loud
Every time over you, I see that cloud
Witnessing rain drops falling on your head
What is that all about?
Can’t escape you from you
How sad but true
Just maybe suicide will get the lead out
Or maybe the red out
Yeah you were sore
Screaming please no more
Can you please take the head out

After I Came Through

No comments: