The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Responsible

Let me ask you this
Have you every met a man
with no hue
no height and no clue
about where he belongs
if it's not next to you?
A man with love
A man with all of Gods tools,
equipped like a carpenter
or a doctor when it comes
to coming to the rescue,
A man that knows what plate
to step up to,
bat in hand to hit home runs
for a family that he looks
to have soon with a woman similar to you
I want to understand
my purpose for looking forward in
getting to know you,
lonely but not alone
because I have Jesus
to keep me company
when things I want don't
fall though
like cracks in the road
I've before fell through
but still I'm here
chin up walking tall
because it's the man in me
that keeps me

Responsible

No comments: