The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Right Now

Get well my friend
Get well for me
I would like to see you well again
I would like to dance
that dance with you
at the same time expressing
that my love for you is not pretend
not calling all due to me being afraid,
afraid of next to your mind
I will not be able to stay
so I drift, drift to the heavens
for an answer looking to God for advice
on how not to be just a romancer
but a gentleman living only
to respect a beautiful woman
such as yourself
praying now at this time
for you to achieve good health
praying for you at this time
for you to smile at me
Right now for me continuously
you have a very beautiful smile
a smile that when you are sick
will heel you quick
a power that will overcome any illness
this poem I write for you to feel it
soothing to your eyes for your mind
to prescribe never to run as you already
know where to find me if I hide
The good woman in you
is what I strive to keep alive
holding your hand when I'm with you
to show that I want to along
with you exist as one for you,
your eyes looking into mine
I remember, leaving me to express
my feelings to you as I am missing you

Right Now

No comments: