The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Numbing Up

One question for you
how can you show
and project such a glow
without expecting a reflex?
I am in love with the smile
that you project
I can no longer help
but to confess
my appreciation and it's crush
on you 29 almost 30 years
I wish to manifest
the strength
wisdom dedication
and unconditional respect,
you are my reason for
showing up to work
calling out sick
to spend time with you because
you are my sun
on a stormy day
that I always wait
to have shine upon me
knowing that
if I don't see you now
sooner or latter you will
start coming up
from the West - VA
to DC I smile to know that
you made it here safely
mesmerizing me with your presence
blushing my innocence
and my Heart
as you are the reason why it keeps

Numbing Up

No comments: