The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Spirit

Sometimes I wish I didn't frown
The color of my skin BROWN delightful
I should be more than happy thankful
But still my expression seems to appear
on my face like a upside down smile
God, I need you more than ever now
please replenish my faith my beliefs,
and my reasons for achieving everything
that I set my helping hands out to accept
unconditionally in the beginning,
I don't feel like I use to anymore
my senses are numb have mercy please Lord!
Away with the hurt
Away with the dirt,
I pray that the weak stand behind my world
as I welcome you Heavenly Father,
receiving your love as an infinite gift
thanking you each day with joy for taking
and guiding back to you

My Spirit

Ahkmel Pharod

No comments: