The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Please Don't Wake Me

Now may I lay Ahkmel to rest,
with thoughts of You
listening to my heart beat for you
inside of my chest,
This is sort of like Blind Ambition,
expressing myself emotionally,
while still being in my condition,
for I have been
understanding to what you are demanding
from me through telepathy,
At any point in time you don't understand,
where I may be coming from,
just realize that your attention alone
is worth more than any presidential ransom,
I am so vulnerable to you
Right now because of your radiance,
as you are interested in
My annual external placement,
I welcome you into my dreams
Where only the righteous succeed,
whether they are alone,
or With me,
there are no boundaries,
for my love is the conversation
That you will desire continuously,
so once again to you I will
Surrender 100 or more words of poetry,
longing to hear your response
but before you do tonight

Please Don't Wake Me

No comments: