The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Remembering Your Touch

Magic can't be described whole and full
the way my last word
as the air escapes my lungs-remarkable
200 things said multiplied by 20
unsaid unrehearsed my first choice was you
never before has my soul felt pure
dreaming about the contact of you
experiencing the zodiac in you
proud to have finally been able to see you
with my own eyes tears filled with surprise
you can be the lover in me
without being by my side
in such I've learned
better yet experienced the kiss
the sensual complexion I still fantasize
about the way my lips glided
between the inside of your thighs
powerful with more strength that I had ever
My Love, please don't forget the way
I planned on visiting you
in the coldest weather
keeping you warm was
the Brooklyn Swarm
respecting and protecting
you from your invisible harm
taking time out to set aside the lust
too busy focusing on
gaining your trust
blessing you like Jesus Christ
crucifying the way I sit here
writing this poem at the same time

Remembering Your Touch

No comments: