The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Righteous Justice

Taking pride and pleasure
in these thoughts I've crafted
just for your sights beyond
sometimes you don't even
have to respond
as in the attention you've already shown
with you I belong
I am just being who I am
which to figure me out
it wont take long
away I am stored like something frozen
just waiting to be thawed out
for my heart
to shout out loud
this is what love
is suppose to be about
through each expression
I am addressing a new dimension
like the worlds
different complexions
sometimes blue - sometimes gray
sometimes I'm even red in the face
blushing when I know
that I made some ones day,
like yours right now I can see your smile
when you click onto your inbox
and see my note resulting in you
scrolling down and down,
happy that we've met placing our feet firmly
on the ground to establish trust before lust
to me your are like Chrome
I will never let rust
I'd rather let my heart bust
just for you to witness
me like a breath a fresh air
that's stronger than any gust of wind
I'm not here to manipulate you
I'm here to bring you
and your mind, body and soul

Righteous Justice

No comments: