The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Souls Front Door

Longer the distance the more anticipating
the act of innocence You, Me of I of You
conversations about what is about You of I,
Sometimes we've cried sincerity survived
keeping my dedication alive
Wonderful, Is how I'm feeling right now,
How about yourself inspirational of that
of how much you really know
about that pull greater then gravitational,
Where our Heart is the art of power,
educational the wise recognized
through analytical thoughts observational
then in your words I relax take a moment
to listen before I speak back,
you are amazing....the grace
I want to sing with you
the sweetest sounds anytime any place
woman the adore of my amore
put forth to explore
providing you with 2 keys
to my world and

My Souls Front Door

No comments: