The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Poetry

How long will it be before you notice me
I'm starting to feel unloved
unappreciated once again
though strong in my own love
I'm fighting back each tear
as the depression starts to begin,
Warm all over from the inner man
to the outer woman,
I just can't seem to be accepted
in the fashion of respect
as in for myself I have,
I stood in front of crowds
sharing my love for you
I've shed tears in front of
my mother for you,
I've even got down on my knees and prayed
for one more chance to become a part of you,
frozen because of how cold
you have been to me,
I'm freezing,
Woman I need your warmth
more than ever before,
26 yrs living and I can't take
being so alone as I were never before,
do I or should I continue to cry
expressing myself through poetic lullaby's
that are sometimes difficult to transcribe
making it impossible
for your heart to subscribe,
I don't understand
so I continue to write
because all in all
what makes me feel good inside
at the end of the day is

My Poetry

No comments: