The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Motionless (w)

Some things happen
for reasons
where some things just exist
within the realms of pertaining
to reveal why we exist
My Lavendar Love,
I am hear to experience
the nature of your womb
your Matrix
as a woman - your plenty
is what keeps me attached
I am seeing abilities and movements
before they position
or reposition themselves
paralyzed within your sight
tranquilized by your delight
I ask before knowing the root
of the question
What is bliss - What is ignorance?
I ask.......
Can my time here with you mean?
Will my time here with you mean?
Time I ask of your own to share
with your reason to understand
Why we are here...
Happiness is Bliss
beyond the misunderstanding
of ignorance
and the common theory of substance
defining our instincts
to believe that happiness
is to be found
after experiencing unhappiness
which brings me to this day
and why I lay....sometimes

Motionless

No comments: