The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Righteous Intervention

Anymore than the first smile received
will tend to be followed
by the deceit,
as I continue to socialize with women
that in themselves don't believe,
I want to be accepted
not rejected,
automatic reactions far from tragic
mind stretches far pass the elastic
attitudes of the uncertain,
now the smile is used
to perform magic,
I like to express myself to those
that don't expect it
no room to be neglected
my space is romantically,
suppose to be for women
and only women of the 21 Century
the donator of verbal orgasmic organisms
to lost souls walking blind pass me making
all the wrong decisions
I'm not going to feel sorry anymore,
I will not Love for Self
I have explored
keeping me from behind closed doors,
no locks no handles, carousel affection
skyscraper protection my heart can only be
my heart as it lies inside of me
leaving me to mention
that I know the difference
between retention and reception,
stop looking pass subjects with lessons
exercise using all of your aggression
toward the analyzation of

Righteous Intervention

No comments: