The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

More Than Words

If you wonder about my silence,
It is only to benefit your essence,
Which magnifies every special thing
about you, every vision
I fantasize about you.
Beautiful, You make me feel like
there`s something greater than telling you
how I want to be apart of
what we have built,
Securing all that needs to be safe
looking for more than stars in dreams
let me take your mind on that endless
journey beside me as I warp speed into your
galaxy leaving all behind all for you,
because that is what truly matters to me,
for I shall here on out
never go by you unheard
counting each second go by
as I am now ready to express
to you at this time my love with

More Than Words

No comments: