The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

"Because, I Love You"

There are so many ways to belong
in this life, so many thoughts
to process with time, but what if
we never took the time to notice the time
rapidly passing us by, you play the
biggest part in my belonging here now,
kidnapped intentionally within
your every smile, there would be no other
number I'll prefer to dial because my life
with you is like waiting to and wanting your
voice I hear to be the only sound
excitingly we are aboard our own
merry-go-round forever and ever until the
clouds in the sky hit the ground
which will never happen
Rebecca-I am looking to do more than just
hang around with you hoping to one day
release 100 white doves with you

"Because, I LOVE YOU"

No comments: