The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

And Then There was You

And Then There was You - Part 1 of 2
Who can make the sunshine,
and create a lovely rainbow
Who can take the world
and around it tie a bow,
Who can plant a seed
and make a garden grow,
Who can take a sun shower
and turn it into snow,
Who can do what you can do
whether it's fast or slow?
Make me laugh, make me smile,
walk side by side with Me for a while,
as I continue to let you know
that I would like for you to have my child,
So tender is your warmth
oh so truly versatile,
making me worship the ground
that you have walked for miles and miles and miles,
Now that I'm here,
you need no further walk,
as I carry you in my arms
so I can see your beautiful face as you talk
As I, your Prince will see what lies ahead,
keeping you free of harm, to believe I, is to believe
what was said,
In the spirit of what compels me
to aim high being comfortable,
I couldn't be more satisfied alone

And Then There was You

No comments: