The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Still Silently Successfully Miserable

One-man one truth
Please allow myself to un-introduce
Gaudala the forever existent
And you thought you really knew
About me, the wise, the number 8
Infinity of thoughts I calculate
through patience I demonstrate
striving to be excellent within my mental state
a GOD as the Governor of my Own Decisions
lost but now found to hold my position
buttons pushed like buttons fastened
holding myself together long lasting
a deep breath stolen before taking action
staring down the hallways of the mental infractions
Non-apologetic you are the one who is insane
so why should I sweat it, wasting my brain
to dissect it, that's okay as I refrain
because it is you who you should blame
You are the taker of medicine to kill pain
lost within a bottle, a capsule
not able to focus on the questions I ask you
talking about you don't know
as you stumble upon your words, it shows
that you only know as much as society knows
as I've been shining divinely under your nose
Can you smell what the AHKs been cooking
or are you too surfaced worrying about who's looking
you see I've seen you similar to how little kids see stars in Brooklyn
as a matter of fact I've seen when you tried to put your foot in
even gave you a chance to play chess putting the rook in
where instead you surrendered allowing me to check mate you
then sink you without putting the line or hook in
I wonder sometimes about the way you are
and write about how far away from the truth you are
leaving you alone like handcuffs to criminals in central booking
alive and alone struggling to be a voice heard
a mirror image of yourself teased by your own choice of words
I am so happy that I am not with you or you
As I can see clearly the fact that you are

Still Silently Successfully Miserable

No comments: