The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Freestyling 41 - Real Emcee's

Yo! Where the fuck is
my DJ I need that Niggah
so he can play my track
so I can sound Fhat
what the deal son Hollah back
now this is a description
of rappers all about no science
just fiction and ass kissing
make believe worlds they live in
get snatched back quick
fucking with the feelings
about independent re-building
then you got headz like us
who in ourselves
and the divine we trust
never confused cause
meditation is a must
for my style to be 360
divided in half
plus 180 makes it possible
for me to bust a rhyme
collaborate my thoughts
now you lost
and nothing was the cost
cheap niggas can't fuck
with deep niggas in thought
or put that head to sleep niggas
step and watch your head leak niggas
cause the real party time
is the real Yardi time
to start the swinging
of the Heineken
true dem words of one
of the third eye men
speaking on the wisdom
just to enlighten before I frighten men

No comments: