The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Believing in Him



It wasn't always like this
there were a lot of times
my points missed
then I started to listen
I opened my mind and let the world in
so many thoughts of others crept in
and forced me to become analytical
beyond recognition,
Watch out now
New testament read with permission
the answers I have now
Play close attention
In the beginning God created the Heavens
which makes me part of the Seven
broken down with lessons
Monday through Sunday
my life, my goals, achieving another day
one more step closer
to meeting my father again
Where even his art is in Heaven
as my mind is used
to apply my focus unconditionally
believing in me while

Believing in Him - 04/05/04

No comments: