The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Ground I Walk On (w)

Hello
I just wanted to let you know
That I do what I do because
It is what I have the freedom to do
Whether respectfully or the opposite
I live waiting to die so while I am alive
I will use your hatred as a sponsorship,
a devoted scholar to the poetical chronic
Shipping in the bad with the good
Only to be as equally misunderstood
What if I did not speak?
What if I couldn’t hear
The interest of yours would disappear
Similar to the love for me year after year
Where honestly when you say
You don’t care you do care
Because if you didn’t you wouldn’t share
Any views, any thoughts, or opinions so clear
You are my medicine, my side affect
My reason for being patient with my intellect
My smile, my grin, my soothing words
That I use with you that seem to never win
You over, I laugh because you’ve done the math
How many years do we have to
Keep going over this and going over that
When I just want to appear before you
The same way I appear before God
As AHKMEL PHAROD
I love using his name as he blesses me
As I never use it in vain
With a voice to be heard when I use it
The same way I address my views with
Those individuals that are very abusive
If not only to me but also to themselves
In which I found is conducive
To the reason why you are still here
Crying out through your frustrations
Your slamming the doors
Your walking hard on floors
Your lying to yourself
Believing that you do more
As you are still conditionally bored
As your accomplishments are ignored
You see I know the truth
that will have me display my sword
and show it to you as I’ve never before
leaving your mind, your body, and heart real sore
which will be my only intent
due to how you still don’t appreciate

The Ground I Walk On

No comments: