The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Chapter 1 of the Abstract

There I stand
there I am standing up
for myself again doing
what ever it takes
whether it is something
that makes or breaks me
as I walk this uncultured land
unhand in hand
I reproduced my mentality this year
preparing me for all that waits
in which I shall have no fear
I'm new I'm the creation of balance
inspired by each challenge and obstacle
I find brings out my strengths
that are truly valiant and very easy
for me to manage
does that make me now a manager,
or an individual with to many talents?
Day after day the burden of the struggle
continues as a black man
am I free because I wasn't born
into slavery or am I
Dom thinking that I'm Free
because I wasn't?
therefore what is the deal
feeling like a slave
when I never was one in the first place
these are the deep lyrics
from a deep spirit
making others listen
who carefully want to hear it
Get abandoned in my word
as if I was Christ
may make you even fear it twice
for I not to be judge is retched
as I advise to be nice
so when you take your heart
and throw it I'll be the one
to catch it

No comments: