The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, November 14, 2005

GAME

I thought if you stopped by and needed someone to hold, you would leave me a message.. I thought that in your time of need, you would need me to be there to cuddle with you.. I am eligible to kiss you there and then maybe kiss you there.. Dating is what you would like to do then I am there, me I love to talk about life and the genealogy attached to it. If you think you are a fun person and you just want to sit and relax with out the drama...Get a load of me because I am here from Brooklyn and we know how to chill and be real.

In more than 10 words I am a Cool, Calm and Respectful Poet that practices his words as they are part of his everyday life. If you like reading and are interested in my depth, understand that I know how to Caress, praise, pamper, relish, savor, massage, make plans, fix, empathize, serenade, compliment, support, feed, tantalize, bathe, humor, placate, stimulate, jiffylube, stroke, console, purr, hug, coddle, excite, pacify, protect, phone, correspond, anticipate, nuzzle, smooch, toast, minister to, forgive, sacrifice,ply, accessorize, leave, return, beseech, sublimate, entertain, charm, lug, drag, crawl, show equality for, spackle, oblige, fascinate, attend, implore, bawl, shower, shave, trust, grovel, ignore, defend, coax, clothe, brag about, acquiesce, aromate, fuse, fizz, rationalize, detoxify, sanctify, help, acknowledge, polish, upgrade, spoil, embrace, accept, butter-up,hear, understand, jitterbug, locomote, beg, plead, borrow,
steal, climb,swim, nurse, resuscitate, repair, patch, crazy-glue, respect, entertain, calm, allay, kill for, die for, dream of,promise, deliver, tease, flirt, commit, enlist, pine, cajole,angelicize, murmur, snuggle, snoozle, snurfle, elevate,enervate, alleviate, spotweld, serve, rub, rib, salve, bite,taste, nibble, gratify, take her places, scuttle like a crab on the ocean floor of her existence, diddle, doodle, hokey-pokey, hanky-panky, crystal blue persuade, flip, flop, fly, don't care if I die, swing, slip,slide, slather, mollycoddle, squeeze, moisturize, humidify, lather,tingle, slam-dunk, keep on rockin' in the free world, wet, slicken, undulate, gelatinize, brush, tingle, dribble, drip, dry, knead,
fluff, fold, blue-coral wax, ingratiate, indulge, wow, dazzle, amaze, flabbergast, enchant, idolize, and worship a woman all of the time..

No comments: