The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Forever Trust Me



I am the truth
that has set free the lie,
the universal,
less the controversial,
connected by stars in the sky,
the touching of your soul with my mental,
less the rehearsal,
an angel walking to synchronize love,
like the whispering of the moon to a blind eye,
a P.rophet of H.igher A.uthority R.ighteously O.rating D.ivinity,
using my thoughts and wisdom born as my nightly lullaby.
The consciousness and ultramagnetic entity
formed to be reformed,
the reason you are here searching for a reason why
and where did I come from,
the Inner and Outspoken, Articulate, Mathematician
calculating his past to secure how he lasts,
as A.ll of H.is K.nowledge M.akes E.veryone L.isten,
like a kiss blown across infinite miles,
a man who has touched hearts with effortless smiles
An Enactor as life's captor,
a rhythmic spirit,
not to be confused with a rapper
I am just me a man, no greater than or less than
for you to believe, understand, and to

Forever Trust Me

No comments: