The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Freestyling 36

Pressure on the mind
using the point system
to present the foundation
unifying the creations of
beat breaks and lyrical formulations
new shit why the fck
can't niggas get along
ego's the drug of the weak
and not the strong
power moves with authority
word is bond
can't be kept down
cause I break with the dawn
hitting the minds
deeper than the 23 Psalm
on the regular
mentally programmed
to stay ahead of the
Dokie rhymes turned into movies
I want to be the star
just to get the booty
yeah Okay!
for my way is my way
whether its in your back yard
or the highway
I rock from the Tri-State
the fly state
King County baby from the (N)(Y) state
best believe it
before I unleash it
switch up on that
making you drop to your knees
making you bleed it
that sitting back weeded
and got you feeling undefeated

No comments: