The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Chapter 2 of the Abstract

What is a journey
without the experiences to learn from?
What is an adventure without a world
or a person to share it with?
Questions of the wise answered
by inspired lessons written
read then criticized.
What is the solution
for all of those that still seek
the knowledge of the born?
I am I as I was in the beginning
baby of a century bound to be
driven by the Kings and Prophets
longing to find the mental plague
in the uncivilized
so they can stop it
at times I just stop
to think about what I write
what I think
hours after hours
until my eyes are pink
dedicated to my ink
as the ink is devoted
to my search for the missing link
the only answer to end all questions
the one word to complete all lessons
To rise is to mentally adapt
to new horizons
to soar is to patiently
accept the degrees of separation
nothing is changing for the better
because what is happening
is the worst is being
made comfortable for us to live in
I say DAMN!
because a slave will always
be a slave until a slave
stops having children
Word be to Noah
as I form the Ark
Back to the Start

No comments: