The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Your Sexual Parking Lot

The showing of myself
before you unlike God
As I am the same man
that desires to make you call on God
While I am caressing you
with my palms softly and not hard
Clothes removed after a sensual kiss
to lower your guard
The warmth embraces your chills
securing your lust is Charles
Attention paid to your
breathing and sensual spots
A kiss on the lips again
keeping your thoughts now hot
Sweat dripping vertical reaching
stomach loosens it’s knots
As I touch you there and there again
giving you all that I got
Drip dripping drips intimately
your fantasies finally
connect the dots
From your arms to your legs
I shall not stop
until you beg for me to stop
and apply pressure to

Your Sexual Parking Lot

No comments: