The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Gods Heavenly Seam – 03/01/05

So clever so perpendicular to my skillful ways
I more than arrange these words
to involve themselves within your day today

Never tired or out of breath when it comes to
how instrumentally gay I feel these days

So vibrant your eyes and new vision to my eye contact
Where at times I have to allow my love
and shadow to take 5 steps back
Just to allow my soul, my mind and spirit to laugh

So happy so proud so confident in our mission
Canada’s respectful courting outlook is
about to be shook or shaken out of position

Because All of His Knowledge will Make Every citizen Listen…get it
So simple so lovely so fresh just like my last dream
The beauty of the first memory
of our first engagement so clear so clean

The icing on the cake now, the King of the hill,
the shoulder now muscular enough for your head to lean
Similar to our love that shines through

Gods Heavenly Seam – 03/01/05

No comments: