The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Stand True

Within my senses, strong enough to wipe the invisible tear of God
I sit and meditate, on what to do before the Rod
Sparing me, preparing me to see through the Hard
Using the staff and my legs supported by my calf’s guard

Let me walk the path he’s made
Readily patient and never afraid
To stay focused even through the rain
Before the surfacing of any pain

I really just want to calmly remain
As a pillow, before my head is laid
Believing in everyday for which God has made
Rejoicing my celebration through love’s serenade

Sharing and loving to
Openly and devoted to the thought of you
Embracing the sincerity beyond the logical
Witnessing the soothing voice communicado

I hear like Christmas carols
I see like romantic images with a lot of candles
Burning for the delight of this newness not too hot to handle
A gentleman, I present to you for it is my turn to with you

Stand True

No comments: