The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Mind - 1/22/02

Though as next to my feelings
is no one else but you
outside the world of memories
keeping you inside my heart
feelings of us
surviving the world
controls the smile
as it presents itself to you
the path of guidance
welcomes you
to belong forever
attached to my serenity
as we live now to stay
strong together
the involvement
our partnership guaranteed
interested sky-high amongst
the wealthiest
who struggled to succeed
as those that were them
became us
compelling isn't it
as you think of it
I write about the
comfortable way
I wish you to think
no stress, no worries
no headaches
no hateful transmissions
I understand the mind
as I look to help you understand

My Mind

No comments: