The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Freestyling 51

What the deal
what the deal
walked up to the 225th story
just to tell 225 stories
which may bore you
but will never bore me
the sign of my times
lies within my glory
I'm a black man quoting this
real - fake niggaz
got's nothing for me
as I enter the cess chamber
filled with Buddah
I inhale with the intentions
to gain strength
like a cougar or a puma
running the streets
giving tumors
to the sucka MC
speading false rumors
about how they are
better than I am
a nigga with more class
than the Shaft
hitting more notes
than the Wynans
Shinning at the same
time blinding
all these bitch ass niggaz
for looking at me
and looking at me for what
muthaphucking PooPuts

No comments: