The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Leave

What about the time I shedded that one
You didn't even notice,
I stopped breathing right next to you
You were oblivious,
My face red as you thought I blushed
You smiled - I rushed,
Right out the door
Oxygen CPR God needed me more,
So on my knees - bad and drained, I prayed
Not for Billie Holidays niece
Just for peace and a splash of harmony,
Freed before the misery
Became my shadow, my best friend,
I don't want to play outside
I just want to understand why I cry,
So you I had to detach before I can
Before I plan to be stable with my stand,
As a man you should have respected
My YKK, My walking next to you everyday,
Instead you wanted to listen
To others that were wishing,
That you would make it and leave
To keep them company within their weave,
Wickedly expressing anger
Wanted the best for you,
Secretly talking about
being the security next to you,
the all you need selfish with greed
to the Lord I plead,
give me the courage to lead
so that I can

Leave

No comments: