The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm the Boss - 04/27/04

I'm not usually one to talk
but up to the front my thoughts
out loud must be caught
be unlike the way I walk
swift single file stealth and suave
and still I'm stalked
must be because I'm handsome
and a little southern fried
from Brooklyn New York
Righteous enough to understand
the reasons to not eat pork
as my intellect expands
farther than any collegiate
finishing their forth
so the dumb deaf and blind
can understand that individuals
do really exist up north
always ready to be challenged
not into coming up short
too familiar with the riches
owned by the Israelites
who were a Black Tribe
but not really lost
education separation wise now
wisdom I use consistently as my force
by choice I confuse
just to entertain using my brain
supreme without Diana Ross
because like Tony Danza

I'm the Boss

No comments: