The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Own Poetic Tales - 12/13/05

You see my dreams have
bright lights and soft smells

red carpet attitudes
plenty of posh grails

the end of the attention
the physical symbol of Braille

the make sure you understand
before I let you fail

the epitome of expression
etiquette's new black male

extreme with the achievements
like a voyager setting sail

where the longitude of my
latitude will continue to prevail

hot without the equator
mentally rich enough to post bail

after trying to be controlled
by selfish souls carrying pails

onward marching
I remain consistent walking on trails

leading me not into temptation
delivering me from the sale

my soul the sanctity
the one and only AHKMEL

bleeding my thoughts outside of
my own mental jail

stabilizing the caliber of my detail
to not be too fragile for the retail

the passion too massive
for any scale or female

unforgettable like my dreams
already achieved within

My Own Poetic Tales

No comments: