The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, January 09, 2001

Words You Speak

And then it came to pass
The situations leading to which
Allowing me to believe
That something beautiful can become of us
I would like to answer your questions
If that had to do with getting to know more
You customarily analyze my history
For your personal doctrine
I become defensive
Only because of the fact
That you don’t want to
Take the time to listen
You say that I’m distant
To be honest I’m more or less fed up
Time and time again
I find myself having to get up
Just to gain your undivided attention
I find myself having to change
Why?
What is wrong with me now?
You say I’m too blunt
You say I’m not one who is in need
How do you figure?
Expressing that when I never find
You expressing anything to me
And I’m full of everything negative
Because at times I can be sexually explicit
What is the real problem?
Are your ears so fragile so delicate
But deaf to your own

Words You Speak

No comments: