The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, January 25, 2001

Inside and Out

Sweet love
was made again
as the night spent
is now a memory
of you and I
Visions of your beautiful
naked body
run through my mind
leaving me
with only one question
Can I belong to just you?
would it be possible
to handcuff my warmth
penetically to what I
enjoy sucking on?
spoiling me and my lust
I thank you for your trust
in the way you keep
allowing me to thrust
so rhythmically inside of you
as I will one day
search for that light
just to become one with you
as I explore my world
looking for whip cream
chains and straps
I want you to enter
and pull the freak out
as I prepare right now
to bang your knees out
for every time you lay
on your back
my aim is only to straighten
your spine out
I don't want to be quiet
I want to express out loud
how you are making me
truly feel

Inside and Out

No comments: