The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, January 09, 2001

Being a Friend

I sit here and think
About seeing
your lovely face again,
Wondering
if this is for real
or pretend,
We are both
very attractive people,
It’s beautiful,
the way I long
to once again
allow my shadow
to lie beneath you,
I developed a crush on you,
because I wanted to
living for the sequel,
My rainbow
is in the air
for you right now
As I address the heavens,
angels take their bows
Providing me
with everlasting smiles to give out,
Caught in your arms
not wanting to be freed,
Longing to unconditionally
love you endlessly,
Stop and think
to yourself right now,
why you feel the way you do,
and the reason why you smile,
I guess that I can say
that I'm at it again,
for the compassion to grow,
as it will never end
Due to the fact of you

Being a Friend

No comments: