The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, January 24, 2001

ON YOUR BIRTHDAY

Today for you
I'll make an exception
Lasting my abilities
for your everlasting welcome
as we were together
for our souls to remember
something different
with the way you repositioned
my heart from the start
I believe in you
as this day is now half
still with enough time
for me to share
how special you are
I think about you
wishing upon a star
the same way your eyes
twinkled each night
we grew apart
Remember I am here to
express to you
just because you are
the source of this energy
that quietly flows through me
Unique as the smile
you continued to show me
Doesn’t it feel good to
fall in love?
it felt good to me
A man with two hands
waiting with gifts to give
to you as you were to me
So precious in everyway
as every kiss will be saved
for your everyday allowing me
to feel special along with you

ON YOUR BIRTHDAY

No comments: