The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, January 31, 2001

A Place to Call Love

I lifted my head
as I walked home
again last night
I aligned my
spiritual harmony upon
what I saw and started
to sing
amazed by the thoughts
you have inspired continuously
"When will my time"
"Be the right time"
"For you to welcome yourself"
"For you to welcome yourself"
"To comfort and keep me"
"To love and need me"
"As I long to desire you
completely"
"I want to be so good to you"
"I need to be so good to you"
"Just so I can live life"
"Non discreetly"
"No more pain"
"No more new names"
"No more games"
"Right now my concentration
is on loving you each day"
"Allowing only dedication to keep us strong"
"Like the true meaning
of this song"
singing it felt so good
the air so clear
welcoming my melodious cry
I even attracted
an audience made up of stars
forming smiles in the sky
hoping that you would notice
as you return in from outside
so fragile are my thoughts
as a child of the moon
is a cancer in need of

A Place to Call Love

No comments: