The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, January 17, 2001

AS I AM

Feelings once again
captured by the inner self
to parallel
the outer disturbances
the distractions
the negative infractions
give me liberty
because I don't like death
standing feet firm
as I play one with the air
my soul glides away
with the wind
to bring back a pure spirit
as secrets of the minds
hold together mankind
I'm apart of this
conscious logic
my imagery far from critical
I believe in Helen Keller
miracles
as in my words
freeing your thoughts
relaxing your nerves
weak is you
just for me to build strength mentally,
I've been following you
can't you see
waiting for you to give me
an opportunity
to enter your world universally conceiving
all thoughts transitively
to keep me secure

AS I AM

No comments: