The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, January 29, 2001

TO BECOME ONE WITH YOU

My heart goes out to you
my care, my tears, my warmth, my fear
I cried on my flight last night
as I fight my feelings right now
I never met a soul
until I met yours
I never made love to love
until I made love to yours
Soul mates
I ask if we qualify to be such
remember call my name
and I'll come running
exposing my feelings
which I hope are enough
for you to welcome me
over and over again
relocating just to hold you
relocating because of how I feel
relocating to bring you a man
who really cares about you
a man who is not afraid
to be true to you
while allowing you to be you
this and everyday
I shall cherish each memory
to come of you
as I strive

TO BECOME ONE WITH YOU

No comments: