The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, January 23, 2001

AS LONG AS WE HAVE EACH OTHER

A window slightly cracked
To welcome a temperature
Just right for you and I
To rest in each others dreams
As the aroma of spring drapes
The walls of my room
Potpourri eases the mind
As lilacs secures patience
of the tears
ready to form in my eyes
Carnation promises are made
To tighten my grip on life
and the joy
of daffodil pillows
Providing my head
With thoughts of you, so soft
As to the color of melodies
sung out loud
by a sunflower orchestra
Complimenting a sweet surprise
from the tropics,
Daily
let me provide you exotica
with my voice
followed by my touch
I want you
to smell the Orchids
Accompanied by
Birds of paradise
where I want to bring you,
Making you dresses out of
Tulips and Ginger
attracting beautiful butterflies
day and night just for me
to prepare a speech
about tender love
Wishing for you
To become my lady of desire
As the appetite is for you
Which I hope that is all
That you require for us
to continue keeping on

AS LONG AS WE HAVE EACH OTHER

No comments: