The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, January 08, 2001

For Better and For Worse

Hey You
molecular structure
mother of newborn nature
eyes open wide
I'm beginning to
fall in love with your behavior
destined now
to achieve the ultimate
Black woman
let me be black with you
a black man
with two black hands
to build for you
a new black land
untouched by any other
more scared than
Indian reservations
lets count the different
levels of prognostication
for one, if for right now
I can predict our future
I would have to apply
my own suture
cause you don't want me
like I want you
all things I believe
take time to grow
so what is wrong
with you letting me
be that moisture
that you need
at least that is what I think
truly, you must believe me
why else would
out of my sleep I awake
thoughts of you
in my mind
with Jesus I chase
the look on your face
has I want to be loved
written all over it
so submit and hold my hand
let's walk and talk again
I feel real like a friend
who is a friend for real
and not pretend
let me love you
right now along with these words

For Better and For Worse

No comments: