The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Time to Waste


I call you when I am interested
I call you when I am happy
I call you to share love
My thoughts
My words
My joy
My interest
My wisdom
My knowledge
My strive
My sustenance
My quality
My artistic
My romantic
My freak
My self-subsistence
My strength
My pleasure
My experience
My ups
My health
My successes
My defeats
My victories
My spiritual
My internal
My passion
I call you to allow
You to get to know this
I call you because
I've made it a commitment
My new commandment
of substance through
Consistence
All of these offerings
I share because
They are what make up
The reason
for considering you
in the first place
Because I desire for you
to end up in first place
as do I
However, this will never happen
because you only consider me
as an option to call only
when you have

Time to Waste

No comments: