The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Con Amor


I told this woman
that I loved her
and immediately
she told me
that I didn't
my heart
my soul
my mind
my spirit
all heard me confess this
from Gods created mouth
from Gods created lips
from Gods created lungs
from Gods created breath
Sadness looms
and conquers my hopes
in one day
some day
Falling in love
with a woman that knows love
knows God
knows man
knows the confessions
of a soul
less the perversion
less the Ford Excursion
less the fear
less the scheme
less the conditional
less the promised dreams
I believe now
that this woman
is not the woman
that I should express love to
she is the woman
I need to pray for
before I close the book
that kept open the front door

Con Amor

No comments: