The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, March 28, 2008

This Shit I Post on the Net


Got-Damn! I see
I am going to have
give myself props
on my own projects,
from my music to my beats
my lyrics to the logic,
behind whats on
the front of my mind
when I take a minute
to make up some fly shit
then drop it,
I mean it's like sometimes
I feel I am the only one
who hears shit,
the way the sequence
of the drums
and the snares shift,
the timing the rhyming
that Brooklyn Realness
maybe thats what it is,
I am in a different arena
existing with frauds
and cornballs who make
pop culture their targets,
along with the followers
those fat ugly ass groupies
shit now I don't feel so bad,
anymore once I've divided
the bars in half,
the counts like 1. 2. 3. 4.,
the Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge
then some more,
of that good and plenty
call me Choo Choo Charlie,
and I will leave you higher
and Bobbin like Nester Marley,
just for the hell of it
the streets that I really rep,
other than

This Shit I Post on the Net

No comments: